Finally, tomatoes! Hot weather this last week has brought us some of the true summer crops. We’re tomato fiends here, so these are very very welcome, and they won’t last long.
This week, we have fennel, Swiss chard, chives, dill, garlic, green and purple beans, teeny-tiny new potatoes, and ripe yellow tomatoes.
Ideas for this week’s basket include:
- potatoes and green beans with pesto
- sliced tomatoes and mozzarella
- stuffed chard
- tzatziki with fresh garlic and dill
- chard frittata (with chives too)
- caramelized fennel and onions from Simply Recipes
- arugula and fennel salad